First 's social security number is entered into a National Investigative Database. The primary information that is returned from a social security number search is derived from archived Major consumer reporting agency records. This information comes from the top portion of credit reports called the "header", where identifying information about the individual is contained. Specifically, address information. Accessing this information is undetected by the subject and they are never notified.
This is by far the single most powerful effective search in existence. Why? Because SSN's are the greatest source of identifying information on an individual thanks to Uncle Sam. Yep, Big Brother wants to keep track of your every move (literally). Just keep in mind Various activities from can provide address information, Year of birth , aka, and others associated with 's SSN. Or others who have used 's SSN, and addresses (like a spouse, roommate, friend, etc.) without them even knowing this will be compiled with the bureaus. This goes way beyond your traditional credit application. Now days more and more companies are needing your ssn for just about anything and this information will eventually end up with the bureaus. This report can return all reported addresses for and possible listed phone numbers for the last 7-10 years. Often times 's age and YOB ( year of birth) is also
returned . The SSN: will be identified as a valid or invalid number and provide the year and state the social security number was issued in. Also what is really great about this report is if tries to use a SSN that is different than their own, 9 times out of 10 this is immediately flagged, and will provide their real SSN and the new social security number they are using along with any addresses has used with them as well. The same applies with AKA'S (other names might have been using) will show up on this report too! In addition, many times spouses will show up on this report also. Oh, and if is trying to hide by using a social security number that was issued in a death claim file, this will be flagged instantly!! This report can also provide you with addresses and listed phone numbers of neighbors for each of the addresses returned,
any Judgments, Liens, bankruptcies, may have, as well as Property Records. See "Personal Profile" for 25% more crucial information on or to search by an old address (no more than 7 years old) that may have previously used.
First 's social security number is entered into a National Investigative Database derived primarily from archived major consumer reporting agency records. The SSN: is then cross referenced with billions of other records( yes I said billions) to reveal 's reported addresses, listed phone numbers, and neighbors of theirs.
Our reports do not stop there! They are much different than a typical social security number search ,which will only provide you address information.
We will also automatically search other National Databases for information may have. Including judgments, Liens, bankruptcies, Property Ownership, Others who may have used the addresses of (like a spouse, relative, friend, roommate). Verify that the SSN: is valid and which state and year the ssn was issued to them. Listed phone numbers for each address, There is no other report of its kind!
Just look below at what a typical report can return. Don't be fooled by other agencies! If they don't say a SSN TRACE includes all of this information then 95% of the time they don't! The remaining 5% of the agencies who do offer this search are charging as much $79.00, There is no other report of its kind anywhere for our price!!